Ply for info and Gremlins

daniello_s

Who would you choose for this strategy? I'm considering Mah (because she can push herself and others around and is quite tough), Somer (although Bayou Gremlins are not that good these days still we can spam and outactivate opponent and then get Ply with other models) and Zoraida (Obey would be a gold here).

I'm not sure outactivation is the way to run this strategy. I would go for interact denial and activation control instead. As the Neverborn player I can assure you Pandora thrives in this strategy. If I were you I would take Trixiebelle, Maybe Fingers too. Interacts for 0 form Ulix Sound great.

1 hour ago, daniello_s said:

Why Zipp? He can't interact himself so he can't do Ply.

I imagine his pseudo-chatty that forces a 2 card discard or no interacts is to cover the areas Fingers can't. And probably stuff like Noxious Smoke and Up We Go to stop too many enemies from getting through.

8 minutes ago, Dogmantra said:

I imagine his pseudo-chatty that forces a 2 card discard or no interacts is to cover the areas Fingers can't. And probably stuff like Noxious Smoke and Up We Go to stop too many enemies from getting through.

My first choice would also be Ulix, but i would chose Zipp 2nd.

He cannot interact, but he can throw models to your crew and they can interact to gain those points. The aura makes it very annoying to do it themselves! Also, The first mate can lure them further in. Fingers is awesome here too! Just take good care of him :).

I think Brewie has a place here too, as an opponent likely doesn't want to come too close, and moon shinobis can fling in and out of combat. Fingers is of course included to cover the retreat of the shinobis. Not a very killy list here, but highly defensive for Gremlins at least.

The only masters I see struggling are perhaps Ophelia (but useless junk is helpful for pushes) and Wong doesn't have anything special to bring for it. He doesn't even specialize in doing severes, but he IS an answer to a spammy list like say Ulix. 

I don't think Gremlins really struggle with this one, all our regular tools are still there for interacting. Just surviving is tricky.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ikiwith said:

Zipp and fingers playing un Bubble style are fun. Zipp can't interact but he can throw some models in the Bubble. I haven't tried Big brain yet, but removing the gathered Intel condition un enemy models has to be fun.

I don't think condition removal actions work. Only severe damage and killing model remove this condition.