Leveticus + Corpse Marker synergy?

Memnaelar

So I'm playing around with a Pariah of Bone Levy build and trying to wrack my brain to figure out if Levy has any special synergy with the Corpse markers he can generate via Kentauroi.  I'm not really seeing much for him there; obviously, Scrap is generally much better for him, but is there anything that he could do with Corpses that I'm not immediately latching onto?

It just makes Pariah of Bone a little harder for me to justify when Iron gives me access to some of the best Bone models I can get (Necropunks, Valedictorian being foremost there) as well as the Scrap that Levy or Rusty can use to much better effect (and, of course, all the Iron models).  Yes, I miss out on Belles and Kentauroi and I guess there are some situational match-ups where I'd prefer Bone, but I'd love to find a list in Bone that really impresses me the way Iron can.

Bone gives you belles and autumn knights as well as rougarou. Allows you some fun pounce trap plays and great board control if you aren't looking to kill everything.

It's also fun if you own lots of undead models and want to use them in outcasts, not every single rule is made for winning games with the largest possible margin.

• Like 2

Ressers are the Outcast backup faction since so many Outcast Masters can hire Resser models. If you're just playing Leveticus it's understandable that you'd mainly play Iron, but if you play Outcasts as a whole you're likely to end up with more than a few Bone models.

Honestly I also find difficult to justify Paria of Bone when Paria of Iron can field so much more arrogance (from our friend Langston to Terracotta Warrior, Soulstone miner, Joss, Mechanical rider, mobile toolbox, etc). Someone argued Leveticus should be able to use corpse markers with his from ash upgrade (wasn't a bad idea honestly, since it's the most useless upgrade around). 

I think the process there is to hire something with Paria of Bone that can make use of corpse markers. The most egregious users are unfortunately living (asura roten come to mind).

Belles are good and on the other hand, kentauroi, even if not providing the good range of utilities he does in a resser crew, can still carry Levi around so he can focus shoot 2 times instead of a single one. And then still sacrifice himself. Or drop him in meless so he can sac himself and trigger the untimely demise upgrade. 2 damages to everything in range without reductions is nothing to scoff at.

Tooth, Thorn, Claw and Rougarou (Titania's minions) are undead. All of them are tough minions and all of them can be waif's anchors.

Tooth + Belle can score Set Up.

Tooth + Rougarou can generate insane number of attacks.

Thorn's solid, self-sufficient model with built-in card draw.

EDIT: didn't notice Ludwig's post.

• Like 1