Branded bags & shaped foam trays?

Scatterbrain

Wyrd already has a relationship with a leading manufacturer of foam trays and carry bags, Battle Foam. Branded Malifaux bags and foam trays designed for Puppet Wars are available.

Hopefully, after The Other Side is launched, Wyrd will also be able to arrange for TOS branded bags and templates of the various cut-out shapes for the custom foam tray generator. It would be wonderful to schlep around TOS forces in style, with the larger pieces, in particular, snugly secured in precision-shaped foam.

Battle Foam also already sell fabric patches for other systems. I note from the Backerkit that there are already fabric patches for the TOS factions designed. Handy!

If readers would be potentially interested, please like and/or comment, so that Wyrd can get a bit of an idea of potential demand.

• Like 1

I'd be super into this.  I have a Battlefoam PP wheelie bag from my WM/H days that I'm planning on using just because it's the only thing that'll fit some models plus Titans, but it'd be great to have something that doesn't have the competition's logo on it lol.

23 hours ago, thebarbalag said:

Yeah, I've already ordered a Battlefoam magnarack. This stuff is too big and weirdly shaped for foam. Wouldn't mind a branded bag, but if not, I ordered patches.

Sounds like there's some market for branded bags in which to schlep the magnaracks, for the magnetizing crowd.

14 hours ago, Dstinct said:

Theres already patches available in the backerkit. Can't see why they wont eventually be available to everyone.

True. I was suggesting to Wyrd that they may want to consider supplying Battle Foam as a third-party distributor of the patches, when they become available for retail sale. Branded bags would take a lot of to-and-fro, with the design and IP rights and whatnot, and would have to be deemed financially viable for it to be worth it. But since Battle Foam already sell patches from other systems, piece of cake! ^_^

10 hours ago, Pyrflamme said:

I wouldn't mind them reaching out to K&R Multicase as well.

Sure, the more, the merrier. I just notice that K&R Multicase don't seem to have game manufacturer branding/images already on their existing products. (That I can find on their website, anyway.) Whereas Battle Foam really seemed to have embraced it, and it must be a win-win for both them and the companies who own and have licensed the use of the designs. The templates for larger miniatures in Battle Foam's online custom tray generator section is also extremely handy, for those who want foam rather than magnetization. That's something else that I can't find K&R offering on their site, at this point in time. But I'm certainly not getting a kickback from Battle Foam to spruik them in particular. If K&R or a different manufacturer makes an agreement with Wyrd to slap their branding all over the cases, I'd be all for it! ^_^ Competition is great for the consumer.

And with that, his transformation into a Free-Market Capitalist was complete.