Sign in to follow this  
Kai

Iron Painter - Final Results & Prizes

Congratulations to everyone! Every participant worked their behinds off and I'm so amazed by the ability of everyone! Maybe next year I'll challenge myself to paint along and see if I've got what it takes to keep up with yall!

• Like 1

Congratulations @Octavus Well deserved :) Overall, I am quite happy with my 2nd place finish :)

Congrats to all other winners, and everyone who finished all five rounds! Lots of fantastic entries, for sure.

Do we get to chose who the voodoo doll is an effigy of? ;)

• Like 2

Thank you @Whirler

it was a challenging fight

It was a big pleasure to do something along with all of you, dear participants! See how one theme can be discovered through so many interesting ways!

Many thanks to organizers and judges, especially Sean, Maartje, for feedback! 

P.S. Can I still participate in Iron Painter 2018?

Congrats to @Octavus! being beaten by the  eventual winner, makes that one loss more bearable :D

Thanks, once again, to all my opponents for making this Iron Painter really enjoyable! See you next year (or is it this year :D ?) !

• Like 2

Congratulations to everyone! 

And thank you so much for the raffle win! I'm over the Moon! Didn't think I'd have a snowball's chance in hell. 

It's been a great experience! Fantastic entries from everyone. Even though I was eliminated in round 2 I'd like to thank everyone who entered and made it such fun to be a part of. Especially @Kilvo who gave me such stiff competition in Round 2. 

• Like 2

Congratulation to all who finished and honor to the winners.

This was a fun ride.

Still amazed I was in the Bronze tier until the final round. Lost reasonably close to a much better painter @Buntman, no shame there.

CU all next year :+fate

• Like 2

Wohoo! It’s been hell of a trip, glad its over, was great experience and seems I did catch a luck’s tail with a raffle win! 

@TheArtofWargaming- see you on IP18, next time you wont win :P

Thanks all, we had a lot of awesome works and paints to share:)

Congratulations to everyone, I am very very happy winning to the end AND getting the raffle.

My first Iron painter was an amazing trip!! pushed my self to learn a lot new stuff

here is a post about my painting/crafting trip with Wyrd contests

and here is the numbers of Iron Painter 2017 for those who have not seen it yet

Congratulations @Octavus on having the most Iron of all of us! Also, congratulations to everyone who won their respective Silver and Bronze matchups! There were some truly inspirational pieces this year. And thanks to @Kai for herding all of the cats.

Congrats to all! At least my worthy opponent who knocked me out in Week 3 went on to be a Bronze finalist! Congrats!

Congratulations to absolutely everyone who won, took part, judged, commented and organised. Special congrats to @Octavus and @Kai.
It was an honour to compete with everybody and I have learned so much through this competition. 

Thank you to the esteemed judging panel for all your feedback, it has been appreciated and taken on board (and was the main reason I wanted to enter). 

Shall we do it all again next year? 
:D

Congratulations to everyone who made it through. Especially @Octavus - a deserving winner even if he did knock me out of gold lol.

Delighted to get a silver in a tough last round against @neveroddoreven Who can count himself unlucky. 

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and encouragement throughout. What a great community! And thanks to @Kai and the excellent team of judges for making it possible. 

1 minute ago, Hellogre said:

Congrats to all, folks! It was a long journey and we did it!

@icatsai you are the best, and I knew it. And I feel good to be in a top10 of IP2017.:D

I think we were equal best. I would have been happy either way as we were both most excellent :D

• Thanks 1

Congrats to the winners and everyone who managed to complete all rounds. Despite being knocked out pretty early, I was still following along.

I shall eagerly watch the trading forum for unwanted prizes! :)

Congratulations to all the winners and congratulations to those of you that demonstrated your Iron as well. It is no small feat to finish the contest, regardless of your final standing. Thank you to all the participants for sharing your works with us.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

Congratulations to all the winners and congratulations to those of you that demonstrated your Iron as well. It is no small feat to finish the contest, regardless of your final standing. Thank you to all the participants for sharing your works with us.

Thanks Sean to you and all the other judges for taking time to go through all the entries! And thanks to @Kai for MCing and Wyrd for running this contest (something that I should have said in my first post here :D )

• Like 1

Congrats to all the winners and everyone who completed it, there were some truly amazing pieces of work (from everyone)!

I'm well happy with the raffle win. Didn't enter it for that so it' a nice little bonus. No idea how I'm meant to claim it but I'll figure that out later.

Only 2nd Iron painter I've done (I did last years) and I'd have to say I prefered the format this year.  Voting round 1 and 2 was a mission but I also enjoyed seeing some works that I' missed when they were first posted. 

To summarise: I liked it and I'll be back👍

@Octavus Congratulations! Well deserved win!

@Annanas Congratulations! It's not a shame to lose to a winner :D Also your hand (no pun intended) was awesome!

I also hope that I start next IP more prepared. Now I know how to make dioramas and there to get parts for it, also my chemistry knowledge (oh god, i hate polymer resins so much) is greatly improved.

So, good work everyone! It was a pleasure (through pain sometimes) and honor to participate!

• Like 4