Errata effects on other factions

4thstringer

Arcanists: many beasts got better, so expect more Marcus because hype (Guild McM can hire them too!)

Outcast got boned as are gremlins - expect Gremlin players take the golem now

TT: the standard TT list got 2 SS more expensive

Ressers: nurse now 6ss, students are now summons on a 10, so will show up more often

The Neverborn are splitting into their fan bases with vigor—champions of each of the boosted models are going to be putting them back onto the table, so players which are anything like you will definitely be dusting off the oddities and making strange lists.

Speaking of strange lists, Arcanists with Amina can now be refunded the entire hiring cost of a desperate mercenary on its properly positioned death. :P

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ElPuto said:

How?

I can’t reach my books to remember what happens to allow Amina to discard a card for a soulstone. When the desperate mercenary dies within range of two carriers of the Recharge Soulstone upgrade, you gain three stones. I think I’m forgetting something.

2 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

I can’t reach my books to remember what happens to allow Amina to discard a card for a soulstone. When the desperate mercenary dies within range of two carriers of the Recharge Soulstone upgrade, you gain three stones. I think I’m forgetting something.

Well, I hate Arcanists, so who cares ahah just wondering if I could get something similar with McMourning and Amina builds.