Errata hopes?

-Loki-

2 minutes ago, Da Git said:

This is truly sad... I know they probably won't (and IMO shouldn't) errata Angel Eyes, I was really hoping for something for the other two.  I'd even be willing to settle for Aeslin to drop to 8ss...

This is still not final errata, after all. So maybe... 

2 minutes ago, Da Git said:

I'm also surprised Collodi didn't get a cuddle... I was sure he was going to get a :ranged/:melee on his Pull the Strings...

I hope they will never do that. Collodi is strong but a cuddle like that would maybe be to much. If you want to cuddle Pull the strings why not remove the + to damages instead to begin with.

13 minutes ago, Aegnor said:

Nice thanks. As a collodi player the storm change (if final) is a relief. inreductible blast at range were a nightmare for my marionettes and even collodi.

As a Collodi player, you deserved it :P

6 minutes ago, Aegnor said:

I hope they will never do that. Collodi is strong but a cuddle like that would maybe be to much. If you want to cuddle Pull the strings why not remove the + to damages instead to begin with.

The :+fate isn`t really the issue. I would remove the option for Fast for him as the first thing.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 7:32 PM, -Loki- said:

Mature is in a bad place because of Nekima. It's more self reliant since it gets native :+fate to its Ml and he's a great Retributions Eye carrier and is overall fine for 11ss, but 2 stones more gets you Nekima who has a raft of other benefits.

My experience has made me appreciate the Mature a "nuclear flank opener" to allow for tots to score schemes. Its ability to kill scheme runners in one hit reliably, and overpower most minions (especially those who typically love eating tots) has made good work in my games, but it is not a beater to be thrown into the middle of the fray. It's very mobile for such a piece and requires absolutely no support to do its job: It just can't afford to face a master or the more potent henchmen with SS useage. 

But when the opponent has to deal with both Lilith and Nekima as well, the Mature participate in a form of high threat saturation that is difficult to deal with.

The wording changes are exceptions to the rule.

I'm hoping the next one comes out with a stronger focus on wording changes.

Either that or just a 2.5 book with an overhaul of all errata'd models and upgrades with a few additions.

On 07/01/2018 at 3:33 AM, trikk said:

The :+fate isn`t really the issue. I would remove the option for Fast for him as the first thing.

I'd just limit his support function to puppets only.

functional and fluffy.

Or at least (so too many people don't cry) make it puppets and neverborn minions only.

Personally I find that neverborn now has the best internal master balance. Sure you can argue that some masters are better than others, but it's by a hairs breadth and mainly personal preference. At least in my view.

As for the errata I'm afraid that mature will suffer from riders point decrease, but not nearly as much as teddy will. I'm afraid he's now been placed firmly in the summon and niche lists only category:(

When they made vaselisa cheaper they should also have reduced her upgrade by one point, in my opinion. Especially now that hooded can taxi all models at the same price, although not as far.