Feedback for Lady J List - Judge, Jury & Executioner

Corhen

Can i get some feedback for the below list? i'm looking to build a bit of a "beat-y" lineup, focusing on victory though fire power.

my thought is to keep enough mini's on the table through the two death marshals, then focus on debuffing via Jury and killing through Executioner. I havn't played much Lady Justice, prefering Zipp, but want to diversify to keep things interesting.

Any suggestions? should i swap out a death marshal, or use different upgrades?

Crew Name: Lady J 50 point, JJ&E
Leader: Lady Justice - Cache:(4)
   Vendetta 2ss
Scales of Justice 3ss
The Judge 9ss
   Unrelenting Leader 2ss
The Jury 8ss
    A Debt To The Guild 1ss
Executioner 9ss
    Plant Evidence 1ss
Death Marshal 6ss
Death Marshal 6ss

1 hour ago, Corhen said:

Can i get some feedback for the below list? i'm looking to build a bit of a "beat-y" lineup, focusing on victory though fire power.

my thought is to keep enough mini's on the table through the two death marshals, then focus on debuffing via Jury and killing through Executioner. I havn't played much Lady Justice, prefering Zipp, but want to diversify to keep things interesting.

Vendetta 2ss
Scales of Justice 3ss
The Judge 9ss
   Unrelenting Leader 2ss
The Jury 8ss
    A Debt To The Guild 1ss
Executioner 9ss
    Plant Evidence 1ss
Death Marshal 6ss
Death Marshal 6ss

I think you are mixing up the death marshalls with the more expensive death Marshall recruiters.  Also,  my lady j doesn't hit the table without swotdfighter.  Id trade the two death marshals for a recruiter and the effigy.  Still themey but more effective.   Id also consider trading unrelenting leader for a couple more debts, and give the executioner his free (0) instead of plant  evidence.

2 hours ago, Corhen said:

Vendetta 2ss
Scales of Justice 3ss
The Judge 9ss
   Unrelenting Leader 2ss
The Jury 8ss
    A Debt To The Guild 1ss
Executioner 9ss
    Plant Evidence 1ss
Death Marshal 6ss
Death Marshal 6ss

What are your priorities?

Fluff Marshal list?

Competetive list?

"I want Judge+ Jury+ Executionier"?

9 minutes ago, trikk said:

What are your priorities?

Fluff Marshal list?

Competetive list?

"I want Judge+ Jury+ Executionier"?

More the third, with a list cohesive enough to have some fun. Think of it as more a learning list than competitive.

I'll have to pick up Effigy and recruiter, don't have them yet.

Then I would swap Vendetta for Badge of Office

Plant Evidence for Ready to Work

Add Swordfighter on Justice

Next step is adding a Recruiter and Brutal Effigy instead of the Marshals.

Also the list seems to be missing something because from what I see its 47SS

• Like 1

I don't like Vendetta as an upgrade, far to often you don't gain enough advantage from onslaught to replace Critical strike. Badge of Office is a great Upgrade for surviving which I think your crew will need

This List I can see offering a threat during things like Turf war where they need models in set areas, but I think it would struggle in games such as head hunter and Reconnotre where model numbers and AP advantage are strong. I would probably also put Debt to the guild on Judge rather than Jury (or possibly as well as), especially with Unrelenting ruler, as you are then giving yourself the chance to get 8 damage off the debt use. (Its pretty card reliant, but at least with Jury its a little less suit reliant).

I would also use the executioner upgrade rather than Plant evidence, but I am not a fan of setting my crew up to "need" to win initiative and so much prefer the bonus threat of the executioner that increasing walk and charging for a (1) action gives me. You may prefer the imitative win style. 

I agree that I would certainly prioritise buying  a brutal effigy, because the effigies are great for their cost, and if you are looking at a killing list, you get a lot from the Brutals bonus anyway.Recruiters look like they will help the list survive attacks back, which is something that would worry me if I were playing your list, but I'm not sure how highly I would put purchasing them.I think i would play the list and see how much I think I could benefit from "not today lads" before I went out and bought them. 

• Thanks 1