2018 is here - What are you looking forward to?

4thstringer

So we have entered into 2018, with a new GG and new errata coming any day now.  We have had the wave five cards for a while now, and I think we can agree that the new upgrades have created some interesting questions for Guild.  Here are some things I'm looking forward to:

1. Bye FFM- you won't be missed by a faction known for their killy masters and excellent killer henchmen.

2. It seems to me that 2018 doesn't require a crew to get downfield as fast as 2017 did.  I might be imagining that, but it is much better for a shooty crew.

3. The new errata I am hoping will help some of our unplayed models get to the table.  Last years let me play the guardian, which I still really like.

• Like 1

1. FFM was ok but being on a suit was bad.

2. Symbols does. Other strats don`t. The biggest thing is that outactivations doesn`t benefit you that much in GG18 as GG17. You can`t block Claim Jump. Gather Intel can be collected mid-turn and you can`t get it from models that have it so you can play around outactivation by getting your forward models get it early. Public Execution doesn`t want a lot of cheap activations as you can score from them. Ours blocks summons.

• Like 1