Neil Henry With Mei

KingCrow

Has anyone thought of using him with TT Mei?  I'm thinking of running him with two Bunraku to pull things in to range with them and getting some free attacks with Neil's Man over Machine ability.  Or possible running him with the Toshiro Komainu summoning crew to heal off of dying Komainu.  I have been bringing the Obsidian Statue and Oni so it's pretty easy access to the scrap markers.  Neil adding Fragile to models can help Mei and anyone hit harder.  My crew idea is:

Mei - Press the Advantage, Siesmic Claws, Vapormancy (5 SS)

Toshiro - Command the Grave, Peaceful Waters

Neil - Smoke (?), Death Contract

Obsidian Statue - Equality, False Contract

Bunraku

MLR

Obsidian Oni

I think this crew is best for when you need to hold points/objectives as almost everything has armor/ways to survive and actually puts out a lot of damage with Fragile and +'s to burning models.  Thoughts?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the sparks/neil combo is probably the best.

Sparks makes Niel a construct through "Metal platin means you a robot"

Niel then charges and can use his "Man over Machine" ability off of himself and makes like 8 attacks if you dump your full hand, 7 of you have hard worker somewhere and want all of them to ignore armor and hard to wound.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2018 at 3:34 AM, nschwier said:

I think the sparks/neil combo is probably the best.

Sparks makes Niel a construct through "Metal platin means you a robot"

Niel then charges and can use his "Man over Machine" ability off of himself and makes like 8 attacks if you dump your full hand, 7 of you have hard worker somewhere and want all of them to ignore armor and hard to wound.

This seems pretty silly.  how are you hitting that often if you are dumping your hand.   File this one under "technically possible", but also useless.

• Like 1