sonnia with papa loco and brutal emissary: suicide attack

JosephCurwen

I'm starting to consider a variation of the usual papa in the box trick. It's a list based on quickly killing a lot of enemies for a scheme pool that requires it.

my list would use the brutal emissary to spread burning and bury papa, sam hopkins or frank depending on the schrme pool, papa loco for hold this and potentially to sacrifice it and a scheme runner that can drop a scheme marker to unbury papa loco in the middle of the enemy lines to make it explode. Ideas for the remaininf models and upgrades?

Yeah, you lose out on hols it but having the missary bury him is good solid fun. A lot better with Perdita/Hoffman/Lucius who can obey the emissary to get very good timing on the unbury. If you aren't using his buff I think a Sonnia list ia the least useful place for him.

9 hours ago, Ludvig said:

Huh? You bring a death marshal for Sonnia? Please explain the plan. The emissary isn't allowed to bury masters.

did same trick with Dita and sam
shoot 3 times with dita, bury her with dm, shoot 2 times with emissary.
Same for Sam, but you can shoot burning guys without actual los.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FinalForm said:

did same trick with Dita and sam
shoot 3 times with dita, bury her with dm, shoot 2 times with emissary.
Same for Sam, but you can shoot burning guys without actual los.

True, visions of flame from the Sonnia upgrade is neat, especially when you can set your own targets on fire. :)