UK Nationals - 10/11th November 2018

Clousseau

Hey @Clousseau, would it be possible to get on the reserve list already? I know there's still tickets available, and I'm very keen on attending, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it yet (will likely know by early October at the latest). 

As such, if there is a list for people to buy in should one of the 150 attendees not be able to make it, I'd like to be added to it. 

Thank you in advance, 

Leopold Slany. 

1 hour ago, DonCheadle said:

Hey @Clousseau, would it be possible to get on the reserve list already? I know there's still tickets available, and I'm very keen on attending, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it yet (will likely know by early October at the latest). 

As such, if there is a list for people to buy in should one of the 150 attendees not be able to make it, I'd like to be added to it. 

Thank you in advance, 

Leopold Slany. 

Yes that' fine assuming we do sell out before then.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, FOr those on the waiting list, do i have an offer for you,

Unfortunately, i will not be able to attend despite having a ticket (Name's Robin Kamerman btw). Which means there's another ticket up for grabs*

There is one minor issue though. Seeing as i have to recoup my financial expenses, buying my ticket comes with accomodation for the weekend. Together with the dutch team and several english people (Alyx Drake, Emma Newham among others) you'd be staying in a lovely house. 

If anybody's interested, hit me up on Facebook or on here.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, lame0 said:

I would like to be on the waiting list. I'm interested in coming from NYC. 

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 11:04 PM, Goggles77 said:

3 more for the waiting list if possible please, all from UK: Dan Webb, Jordan Thomas, Adam Slater. Can bring scenery if required. Cheers.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, Cascade said:

Hey, 

I'd like to be added to the waiting list, as well. George Yurchak from Latvia. 

thanks!

We've increased space to 142 players so you can now secure your place by paying £35 as a gift by PayPal to henchman.malifaux@gmail.com making sure you include the player names.

34 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

Arran Jones.

Jersey Malifaux player?

Please get in touch dude, have not found another Wyrdo in Jersey to date!

If an organiser could pass on Arran Jones forum handle I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Doc (Aaron Bowey)

Not sure how Jersey got onto Arran’s name, but he’s one of my local players in Kent.

• Like 1