Jack Daw vs. Neverborn! Halp me!

DXXXVIII

Soon playing Jack into Neverborn. Strategy is our.

Tormented models with WP4 seem like candies to Neverborn. Which models/crew should i pick? got all models available. Would you still pick tormented models despite their weakness against WP-eating neverborn or forsake all tormented models and synergy and play jack with outcast-allstars? Which models are good against neverborn/with jack/with ours?

To be honest. I'd stay away from Jack and pick Misaki with high wp things like yamaziko and Hannah. If you run into Zoraida or Pandora, they will melt your tormented crew.

I've played a lot of Pandora and Zoraida lately and I dont think jack has a good chance vs them if he brings those low wp models.

Zoraida will use your whole crew against you and Pandora will just kill everything with ease.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, I'm a Teapot! said:

To be honest. I'd stay away from Jack and pick Misaki with high wp things like yamaziko and Hannah. If you run into Zoraida or Pandora, they will melt your tormented crew.

I've played a lot of Pandora and Zoraida lately and I dont think jack has a good chance vs them if he brings those low wp models.

Zoraida will use your whole crew against you and Pandora will just kill everything with ease.

Have to play jack. Dont ask why.

I know that NB eat low wp torment models. Thats why i asked what to pick instead. as a crew for jack

45 minutes ago, DXXXVIII said:

I know that NB eat low wp torment models. Thats why i asked what to pick instead. as a crew for jack

The Midnight stalker with Ama no Zako is pretty good. Also you can make him tormented and obey him to kill things outside of his activation. The emissary should be rly good aswell since a lot of Neverborn beaters really need their cards and lose a lot of threat when they are slow.

On 12/20/2017 at 4:24 PM, DXXXVIII said:

Well, now I have to demand an answer.  That phrasing makes it too tempting, like a big red button that says "do not press."

On 22.12.2017 at 2:56 AM, Hatter said:

Well, now I have to demand an answer.  That phrasing makes it too tempting, like a big red button that says "do not press."

I have all 8 Outcast Masters and Wrath and decided after a year of gtting bored of: "Well, if i want to win: Hamelin or Viks can do that" to allow my other masters some stagelight.
Decided to stick to 2 masters per strategy next year. Wrath will be played on Supply wagons.
Tara is great in ours. Shes my first master for ours but very weak against Neverborns incite, especially Pandora. My second master for ours is jack... because i have no clue of jack and didnt know to which strategy i should assign him. Bad thing is... our meta consists of 40% Neverborn, 40% Ten Thunders. And well...

On 23.12.2017 at 10:15 AM, DXXXVIII said:

I have all 8 Outcast Masters and Wrath and decided after a year of gtting bored of: "Well, if i want to win: Hamelin or Viks can do that" to allow my other masters some stagelight.
Decided to stick to 2 masters per strategy next year. Wrath will be played on Supply wagons.
Tara is great in ours. Shes my first master for ours but very weak against Neverborns incite, especially Pandora. My second master for ours is jack... because i have no clue of jack and didnt know to which strategy i should assign him. Bad thing is... our meta consists of 40% Neverborn, 40% Ten Thunders. And well...

In my experience ours tends to be more killy than people think and supply wagons can be a big bubble of death. I dont know anything about wrath, but Jack seems really good in supply wagons because of his free pushes and support in a bubble crew.