GG 2018 meta

FinalForm

Hello everyone.
New year is coming and gg2018 is already here.
I haven't played new schemes and strats much so enlighten me: how Guild works in new metagame?
Is it still dominated by Nellie? What about other masters? Is there any funny shinenigans?
So feel free to post your experience and thoughts about gg18 here.
I wish this thread will acumulate any info possible to help less experienced guys.

I've played recently with sonnia against sandeep
Ours/punish the weak and search the ruins.
I did some good trades ending this game with 8-6 score.
I think Sandeep was a bad pick in this situation. I easily did punish the weak and scored 3vp on ours. Placed last two markers with Sonnia before her death for ruins and scored 2 vp.
That was a fun game, but I think Sonnia is not an optimal pick for ours.

About gg18:
As I see it- pool is again about placing markers (thx god they fixed auto 3vp claim jump). 
In case of Public demonstration guild can go full retard and just pick 2 thralls+ mounted guard for easiest 3vp in history of malifaux)
Fixed Vendetta is pretty good if you play Nellie via snipers or dita with Nino.
Fixed FFM is better. Now Izamu/peacekeeper/yasunori can grant you 3 vp. Now it makes sense to use your master as a sucker. As for other aspects- this scheme become much worse for guild players. Guild just does not has much durable models with low ss cost to live long enough (maybe riotbreaker will fix this, but i don't think so).

Looking for other schemes outside of Nellie- Undercover entourage on Nellie, MM, Mccabe and maybe Lucius is fine, Show of force is generaly OK, Search the ruins is fine(after killing most of opponents models) but I think thats it. Rest of the schemes are +- only good for Nellie and maybe for Lucius/mccabe or generaly bad for the Guild.

This is my theories and I can be wrong.

17 hours ago, FinalForm said:

Fixed FFM is better. Now Izamu/peacekeeper/yasunori can grant you 3 vp. Now it makes sense to use your master as a sucker. As for other aspects- this scheme become much worse 

It looks like Wyrd has pulled down the GG2018 Beta forum. I can't find the PDF for what was posted as the final beta PDF but I seem to remember that a crew's leader is no longer able to be chosen as a sucker. This had been a changed since the previous version. 

I do like that this scheme scores a point if completed in turns 4 or 5 instead of on turn 1-3. It removes some of the "gotcha" that Frame For Murder had where your opponent was put in a position that they were almost forced to give up 2-3 points when a kill machine sucker was dropped in their midst. Now that it's only 1-2 points that they are giving up.   

I really felt like we were in a good spot, until they changed the every game thing so that the every game scheme is opposite to the strat.  I've felt like list building in the 2018 is really really hard, and I have had trouble getting comfortable.  

I also don't think the players in my meta have truly grabbed onto the power of their new upgrades, which makes me think I am in for a real pounding if I play outside of that meta.