"Lure" and moving around the model

Nikshe

Question

The "Lure" Action tells to "move target model its Wk" and notices that "the target must end the move as close to this model" (the caster) "as possible".

It's kinda obvious when the target model is far away from the caster.

But can caster lure the target to move nearbly? The target must end this move base to base with the caster, but can it be lured the way to end the move behind the caster, for example, for being reached by another model engagment or for ending the move in hazardous terrain?

Please, I need official sort of answer. I bought Seamus' gang and don't want to make mistakes.

UPDATE:

I know about paragraph 62 of FAQ. I mean a situation when the target is not base to base with the Lure-caster at the start of the Action.

2 answers to this question

You're in luck!  It's in the FAQ:

78) If a model is moved by the Lure Action and ends in base contact with the Attacker, can it end anywhere in base contact if it has the movement to do so? No. The Lured model moves towards the Attacker by the shortest route possible and stops as soon as it is in base contact.

There's some other stuff in the faq on lure also (in relation to fun stuff like luring them off a cliff, etc.)