The 3rd Draugr

Gloomy

When Wave 4 came out there were 3 Draugr in the artwork, but the box only contains 2 sculpts. Does anyone know what happened with the 3rd Draugr? Did it just not get made or is it saved for a limited edition?

In my opinion its the coolest looking one of the bunch, not a fan of the other two. Being as Draugr come from Norse Mythology I thought the one with the beard looked the most Norse like and fitted the theme

3 minutes ago, Athiko said:

When Wave 4 came out there were 3 Draugr in the artwork, but the box only contains 2 sculpts. Does anyone know what happened with the 3rd Draugr? Did it just not get made or is it saved for a limited edition?

In my opinion its the coolest looking one of the bunch, not a fan of the other two. Being as Draugr come from Norse Mythology I thought the one with the beard looked the most Norse like and fitted the theme

spend $65 in your FLGS in December and find out what happened to the third Draugr...

https://www.wyrd-games.net/where-to-buy

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Adran said:

spend $65 in your FLGS in December and find out what happened to the third Draugr...

Nice! Glad to see the sculpt is out there. I don't know if I'm going to be able to spend $65 in December due to Christmas, but I'm guessing he'll show up in other promotions next year