Lucius - advice for tournament

Figgydor

2 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

True, if people don't bring natural positives it is a really worthwhile ability a lot of the time. 

About half my active play group is currently made up of guild, two players bring Sonnia quite frequently and I've had several Lucius mirror matches which is extremely fitting compared to most other mirror matches. ;)

That's crazy to me.   Guild feels so unpopular in the us in general.   (Though at burst of the wurst I did face 2 guild players)

We are currently a very casual community in Stockholm. I don't think any actual tournament winners in Sweden have been guild for, well, ever really. The tournament players have have trouble making our get togethers, ai assume they find time to play each other or the more competitive meta in Umeå over vassal (the Northern mooses who finished second or third at ITC).

A lot of players here started the game with Lucius but moved to othe masters after trying to make him jump through hoops before the errata.

• 2 weeks later...

In Umeå (northern Sweden) it's mostly been me as the only guild competetive player for a longer time, although in the nationals in November last year it was surprisingly 4-5 guild players out of 22 or something like that! 

So for me as a guild player.. guild is by far my least met faction.. as a matter if fact, I've only met Guild on vassal :D

And yes Ludvig, Guild did win Trigger Happy III ! ;-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Louie said:

In Umeå (northern Sweden) it's mostly been me as the only guild competetive player for a longer time, although in the nationals in November last year it was surprisingly 4-5 guild players out of 22 or something like that! 

So for me as a guild player.. guild is by far my least met faction.. as a matter if fact, I've only met Guild on vassal :D

And yes Ludvig, Guild did win Trigger Happy III ! ;-)

Glad to see we have good representation. :D 

• Like 1