Battlefield Hobbies

17 Brunel Close
Daventry
Northants
NN11 8RB

Date:

31st March - 1st April 2018~

Payment:

£40 per team for the weekend (lunch not included on both days) 

Payment is managed by those wonderful folk at Fools Daily. Ticket purchase can be made using the following link:

https://foolsdaily.blog/events/

Please note any cancellations made after the 28/02/18 will be non-refundable. 

Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/145592719548656/

Hi all!

Thought I'd try and get the important stuff out of the way first.

I am going to be running the Malifaux doubles GT in Daventry this year! For those of you who went, this is the same venue as the Nationals for 2017 and 2016.

At the moment I am mostly just trying to tie everything down and grab a nice spot on the busy events calendar. I will add a rules pack and payment details as soon as I can. 

Rules-pack and payment details are up! Get your tickets now!

If you have any questions about how the format works please get in touch. It's amazing the craziness you can do when you start messing about with the format...

Prizes and such will depend on interest, but I'd like to do spoon, 3rd, 2nd, 1st and best painted doubles crew. 

I have been to a number of doubles events over the last few years and all of them have been great fun. I hope you come along to see what the fuss is about!

Connor

UK Malifaux DOUBLES 2018.docx

• Like 1

Thanks Dave,

I was pretty torn regarding food. Stuff at nationals was pretty good and, as you say, it's not the most ideal spot. However I have opted for no food because it's the thing that bothers people the most, it seems, when they go to events. It also causes a great deal more stress and work for me with things like dietary requirements. Maybe after a successful event I'll consider it again, but for now I'm sticking to baby steps.:)

• 1 month later...