Malifaux app update question

SirRocketPants

Hey wyrdos,

I've been busy in life recently, so if I just missed it and this is a dumb question feel free to tell me so.

I'm really happy we have an official app and it's awesome that Wyrd gives us access to all cards for 10$. It will make updating cards easier and I think it's a great tool to bring in new players too.

In the first day after the app came out I reported several bugs, and they were all addressed in the update a week later or so... that was awesome.

However besides this hotfix there were at least a few other MAJOR issues that I really expected would get addressed in the following couple of weeks... I'm surprised that not only did this not happen, but I haven't seen discussion about it on a wyrd place, etc...

So I'll just list what I can think off the top of my head as absolutely needing to be fixed... and hopefully start a discussion... where you tell me this is all being addressed and Wyrd is working on it... or if not... well... get that ball rolling (or maybe I'm crazy and you all disagree with me).

ABSOLUTELY NEEDS TO BE FIXED :

- Encounter setup - generate an encounter and then import crews.... the beauty of Malifaux is that you build your crew based on the encounter. But there is no way in the app to do it. And if I go back to crew selection and build a crew, then go back to encounter... the start and schemes are changed. Give us a way to generate an encounter, then build a crew/modify an imported crew for it. That's how the game is played... that's the order in the rulebook!

- Give us access to the cards when signed off wifi. Not all game stores have wifi.... I can't use my tablet with the app with no wifi. I know hwere are probably worries about pirating... but please...

- There are issues with building crews still, I'm sure there are more... But I've noticed outcast Tara can fill up on void creatures if you stay in the +Add model selection, but if you go back to the crew overview and already have 4, it tells me I have to many void models and when going back to adding models, I can't select void wretches anymore. There also sometimes seems to be an issue when after deleting a model the app still thinks I have spent the SS and I can't add new models even though I just took a 12SS model out.

- SS tracking in encounters has issues, in the top right corner for example it will display 6 SS (when I have 6 SS), when I click on it to try to take one off, it will open the large window jumping to 4SS without me doing anything. Also when leaving an encounter, even when saving, and coming back, the number of SS seams to randomly reset. which brings me to...

- The frigging home icon is next to the player 2 icon... every game I exit the encounter 5 or 6 times because I hit it by mistake when trying to see my opponents crew.... (I'm actually a gorilla... big hands). Please ask me if I really want to leave the encounter when hitting the button.... so I can go back... and not waste 1 minute being forced to leave the encounter, reopening it and finally making it to the P2 tab.

WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO HAVE :

- A Classic card view option. Where I can see all the cards as they are normally printed... small icons that I can rorder... layout on the screen however I like and put upgrade cards next to models, etc... (with all the upgrade swapping going on), and just tap any card to see it full screen.... I know this might take some work... maybe that wasn't wyrd's ambition for the app.... but I'd pay another 10$ for that option without hesitation.

What do you all think?

Has this already been discussed? Where? Are there other issues I'm missing?

Please read this Wyrd... I love you guys :D

Some of has already been brought up.     I would like them to post a App Road Map and a App Discussion forum.

- Encounter setup - generate an encounter and then import crews.... the beauty of Malifaux is that you build your crew based on the encounter. But there is no way in the app to do it. And if I go back to crew selection and build a crew, then go back to encounter... the start and schemes are changed. Give us a way to generate an encounter, then build a crew/modify an imported crew for it. That's how the game is played... that's the order in the rulebook!

I submitted to the support contact, and in then Malifaux App Launched post in Wyrd Announcement in Nov 8th.

- Give us access to the cards when signed off wifi. Not all game stores have wifi.... I can't use my tablet with the app with no wifi. I know hwere are probably worries about pirating... but please...

Was fixed in V2.8 on Dec 1st.

- There are issues with building crews still, I'm sure there are more... But I've noticed outcast Tara can fill up on void creatures if you stay in the +Add model selection, but if you go back to the crew overview and already have 4, it tells me I have to many void models and when going back to adding models, I can't select void wretches anymore. There also sometimes seems to be an issue when after deleting a model the app still thinks I have spent the SS and I can't add new models even though I just took a 12SS model out.

This is a bug.. Should be reported to

https://www.wyrd-games.net/contact/

There is a feedback option of the App Support Ticket.

- SS tracking in encounters has issues, in the top right corner for example it will display 6 SS (when I have 6 SS), when I click on it to try to take one off, it will open the large window jumping to 4SS without me doing anything. Also when leaving an encounter, even when saving, and coming back, the number of SS seams to randomly reset. which brings me to...

- The frigging home icon is next to the player 2 icon... every game I exit the encounter 5 or 6 times because I hit it by mistake when trying to see my opponents crew.... (I'm actually a gorilla... big hands). Please ask me if I really want to leave the encounter when hitting the button.... so I can go back... and not waste 1 minute being forced to leave the encounter, reopening it and finally making it to the P2 tab.

Report it in as a App Support Ticket.

WOULD BE REALLY NICE TO HAVE :

- A Classic card view option. Where I can see all the cards as they are normally printed... small icons that I can rorder... layout on the screen however I like and put upgrade cards next to models, etc... (with all the upgrade swapping going on), and just tap any card to see it full screen.... I know this might take some work... maybe that wasn't wyrd's ambition for the app.... but I'd pay another 10$ for that option without hesitation.

Report it in as a App Support Ticket. under feedback.

This was my last feedback.

Subject: App Suggestions for Enhancement.

- Search for model,. 
- Add number of models owned. Example, I own 7 terror tots.  
- add painting stage of models owned. 
- Add possible upgrade list when viewing the model. 

List Building
- Only have a listing of what can be used by the declared faction. 
When I build I may want a model but may not have enough points for it. I should still see it but it greyed out. If I set the filter to show visible, I see every model in the game. 

Encounter.
- Allow list building from the Create Encounter. This falls in line with out the game is designed. Set game size, Declare Faction, Generate Format (Deployment, Strategy, Schemes), Build crew. 
- Conditions should only list the conditions that are possible during the game if both crews are defined. 
- Same with upgrades during the game. 
- If the Model has no wounds left (Dead) then the model should be marked at Dead or greyed out (but clickable to bring back)

Reference
- Have content searchable.

• 4 weeks later...