Rougarou

The Tooth

Rotten Belle

Rotten Belle

Rotten Belle

Rotten Belle

Rotten Belle

What do you think about this crew? 

Is it to cheesy? Some major drawbacks I missed here?

If it's too cheesy it shouldn't be in the game and get errata'd so I say play it to your heart's content.

Not sure there are any major drawbacks except for a lack of non-minions if the strat and schemes require them. You might not get as many pounce attacks with the rogarou as you think at first glance since stuff will end up clumped and break LoS or already be in base contact with the belles but between Levi and Rougarou your list has good damage output. You won't be too happy if someone actually manages to kill your wolves.

That's my major problem with this list. Almost everything in it can die to a single activation of a beater model and once you lose the rougarou your damage output drops significantly. My local meta seems to be a bit down on rougarou. Its a model that looks good on paper but doesn't perform as well on the board.  I've been tinkering with a similar list :

Levi (Pariah, Deso Soul)

2 Waifs

Ashes and Dust

Rougarou

Thorn 

Claw

2 Belle. 

Less spammy and the Tooth and Thorn do Dig your graves and the like pretty well. 

Even without summoning he can still give all your minions focus (for lure)  or one of them fast and a push if you need it, :+fate to :melee(basically all ten pounce attacks) and act as an anchor for a waif. In a list where you want to be relatively close together and use a lot of minions he's quite good.