Post your best Gremlin ideas here!

SAYNE

I'm very tired. I should probably sleep. But no, my brain has dreams of little green men and women of bravery and strength.

So here, read my ramblings. Please and thank you.

Bayou Flagbearer

7 SS Enforcer

Rare 2

Gremlin, Patriot

Df 5

Wp 6

Wd 8

Wk 5

Cg 7

Ht 1

40mm

Abilities:

“Get off my Land!”

“Armor +1”

“Hard to Kill”

“In Their Final Hour: This model receives a +1 to Df and Ml when it is below 5 Wounds”

Attack Actions:

(1) “Stick of Freedom” Ml6 1/2/5 Claw3 This attack inflicts damage when used as a disengaging strike

Ram Trigger: Dumb Luck This attack instead does 2/4/8 damage and this model suffers half of the damage dealt.

(1) “No moving... without representation!” Ca 5/ Tn 11 Rg 6. Target model gains the following Condition until the end of the turn: “Redcoat” This model may not be pushed.

Tactical Actions:

(1) “In the arms of an Angel...” Ca 4 Rams/ Tn 9 Rg 8. Target a friendly model in range and LoS. Place this model in base contact with target.

Ram Trigger: “...fly away from here.” Push target friendly model 3” away.

Crow Trigger: “...There’s no comfort here.” This model may immediately take a (1) AP Ml Attack Action.

Tome Trigger: “...You’ll find peace tonight.” This model may immediately take a “No moving… without representation!” action.

(0) “The Price of Freedom” Discard a card. This model gains the following Condition until the end of the turn: Heroism: When an enemy model targets another friendly model within 3” of this model with a Ml or Sh action, this model may suffer one wound to become the target instead. Models do not flip a card for this model when randomizing into engagements.

The Bayou is a naturally dangerous place. Violence and death were simply a part of life to the average gremlin. So some of them began to notice when their pig hunts were becoming more successful. Some blamed it on evolution. Some blamed genetics. Only few knew the truth. The hidden protectors of the Bayou, sweeping in on glorious steeds with shining gallantry to swipe the often doomed gremlin from the jaws of death. Nobody knew where they came from, or how they acquired their giant sticks of "Freedom" as they shouted so boldly. But none that have seen them will forget how they rode off thanklessly into the swamp after saving their comrades, singing through the night. And the fortunate gremlin would tell stories of the time that they heard freedom ring.

I know I know... It's perfect :D

Edit: Can I do this for a living? Please and thank you *bows graciously before wyrd overlords*