Branching into guild

Angelshard

I'm looking to branch into guild, I mainly play neverborn with a dash of ten thunders.

My first two masters will be Lucius and McCabe, as I can use them in the other factions too and they both seem really fun.

I was thinking of starting with the following. 

Lucius box

McCabe box

Jury. This one seems like a great support piece that can also hit decently, heal and remove conditions.

Master queeg. He boosts minions and gives (0) interacts, plus his keywords lets him follow into the other factions. Also it gives me a model other than sidir (he seems very situational) and Lucas to put promises on.

Peacekeeper. I ran into this with numb to the world and it was brutal. A solid beater that can tank quite well.

Seems like guild is quite starved for enforcers outside family.

Austringers. These guys still seem solid and the jury plus Lucius only makes them better.

Terracotta warriors. Gonna share these with two mates as none of us see the value in more than one.

Guild hounds. Everybody loves solid 3 stone models. Especially if you have Luna or an easy way to get scheme markers near enemies.

Pathfinder. I'm honestly surprised I don't see this guy come up more. He's a solid blaster that can throw out tarpits and with the jury his attack goes into overdrive.

Witchling thralls. A nine stone minion that is beastly. This one is more for Lucius than McCabe, though I think he can also get some good mileage out of them.

Is there something obvious that I'm missing? I have the other mimics I need from nb and tt.

If you want to use Lucius and Lucas you need austringers (you can reactivate it with McCabe or make more attack with Lucius),jury is good that can play nice with austringers,then a witchling thrall is very strong with these 2 masters(reactivate and make horror test but pass it all).

PeaceKeeper is good but non in every list and in every game(Misaki,Zipp and Reva can Kill iT very easy ).

Your list of models looks like a solid start in the faction that will last you for a while. The effigy is usually awesome but Lucius rarely uses it that much and with McCabe it depends on which playstyle you go for with him.

Francisco is obviously awesome, getting McCabe to df 9 is great and Lucius can usually use a model or himself with the buff for tanking. 

@Fazza92

I agree that it won't be good in every list, but I've learned that a solid beater that can also take some punishment is a must when you start in a new faction. Not that you always need it, but if you don't have one it can really bite you in the rear.

@Ludvig

Forgot to mention I have the effigy thanks to colloddi, but I'm not sure how much these two need it.

I was more worried about not taking the emissary. Both nb and tt emissary are fantastic, but I'm not that impressed with guild unless I look at a bury crew, I might be missing something though.

I think the emissary brings something useful to McCabe but I haven't felt like it added that much for Lucius and is still competing with some pretty great models in McCabe and since the attack is on Sh and not Ml it has antisynergy with promises which annoys me. A very corner case thing is if show of force is in a corner deployment pool. You can then bury a model of theirs with 2 upgrades and have it unbury next to a scheme marker in your own corner which will more or less take them out of the game. It might be possible to do something similar to handle tough models in a Lucius crew. Just proxy it with one of your other emissaries and see how you like it.