Latest upgrades

CrowKing

I am new to Malifaux and am currently painting up my first crew and listening to lots of Malifaux related podcasts.

My question is, I hear a lot of talk about recent additions of new upgrades for Masters. How do I get hold of these upgrades? Are they or will they be available to purchase as a separate card deck ( by faction?) or will the new upgrades be added to the crew box sets?

You are looking for this product, which was made available back in...October? https://www.miniaturemarket.com/wyr20039.html

It includes the book 5 upgrades, which is all the new Master upgrades, the Emissary Conflux upgrades for the book 4 Masters, and a few general upgrades. If you're just starting Malifaux, you may find there's a lot in there you'll have no immediate use for because they're factions you don't plan on getting into soon, but I personally bought one for myself because, uh...I play a lot of stuff....? :mellow:If you have friends who also play who want to split it, or if you want to hang onto the whole thing for yourself (futureproofing), that's one way to justify it.

Otherwise, the official app lets you play around with the new upgrades as well.

I haven't heard anything about the new Master upgrades going into crew boxes.