Wallpaper Wedsenday Request!

Da Git

So with the new Wallpaper just coming out, I'd like to put a request in for a future Wallpaper. 

The Alt-Titania art is amazing, and I'd love to see it without the render over the top.

Here it is.

FB_IMG_1512033344752.thumb.jpg.22c645483f9468f54605ac233d176813.jpg

If we could just get rid of the render please!  And expand out to show all of Titania in the centre of the Wallpaper

• Like 1

Would love to see her in her original courtly robes instead of a tattered chemise.

It might help to  establish an air of courtly, refined and noble dignity over the tattered underthings of a recently abused peasant girl...

Maybe something that makes her look like a "QUEEN" to put that tramp Lilith in her place....popping out illegitimate Children here there and everywhere like some two-bit hussy.

If you can't pick up the humour in this post please ignore it so we don't waste each others time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vorschlag said:

Would love to see her in her original courtly robes instead of a tattered chemise.

It might help to  establish an air of courtly, refined and noble dignity over the tattered underthings of a recently abused peasant girl...

Maybe something that makes her look like a "QUEEN" to put that tramp Lilith in her place....popping out illegitimate Children here there and everywhere like some two-bit hussy.

If you can't pick up the humour in this post please ignore it so we don't waste each others time.

I approve everything about this post!  Hopefully Lilith learns some manners and decency (as well as sense) during her stay in Nythera and joins the Autumn Queen...

Or she could just continue to be played by the tyrants... There's been two directly under her nose for some time...

Either that or just supply Nekima with her illegitimate kids like the two-bit hussy she is! 

I'm actually in the planning stages of doing just that... converting a Fae-Lilith post Nythera!

On 12/1/2017 at 1:27 AM, Vorschlag said:

Would be really cool in general seeing some of the Neverborn before the Tyrants