Original Picture of Alt. Titania

ZacZini

I ordered the alternate Titania when it was announced and then didnt think about it again until just this week when I finally got around to painting it. Apparently there was an error and the original picture with her emerging from a pool of blood was not the actual sculpt. It should be pretty easy to convert it back to the original picture but I cannot find it anywhere online. I asked customer support if they had it and they said they did not either, but I should ask here. Do any of you all out in the Wyrdverse have the original “emerging from a pool of blood” picture that you are willing to share here?

thanks

Thanks! It was actually really easy. I used Valejo’s black and GW mephiston red base. Then it turns out the model was just made incredibly well either on purpose or on accident, so that my brush would just naturally run out of paint at the right time and the detail on the feathers made the transition photograph really well