Lilith Campaign Progress

Mac_Atk

Been out of Malifaux for a long time, but there's a new LGS with an extremely active henchman and new Malifaux players, so I dusted off the gear, and bought a couple of items. So getting back into the game and playing a (4) week campaign. 

Base Arsenal (35 stones):

Lilith +(Living Blade); Cherub; Mr. Graves; Beckoner; Waldgeist; Tot; Tot     5 SS Cache

Wk 1 - Acted like a bum, didn't make any matches.  

Wk 2 - Henchman noted that this week, up to a single 5ss model could be added, don't get to keep any extra stones. I didn't have options, so I added a 3rd Tot :-/

Lilith went up against Seamus who had recruited her son, Hayreddin, into the Battle for the (carnival) Ruins. After some back alley shenanigan movement in turn 1, Seamus got too close to Mr.Graves' special lady, so he showed her the door, then Lilith promptly whacked Seamus with a Red Joker greatsword. That didn't phase Madame Sybelle and the hanged from completing their power ritual.  Neverborn defeated the Ressers (10-8), one injury on both side [Tot received "Wanted"], gained 9 scrip.  Killing Seamus Turn 1 was essential to success; I OUT ACTIVATED RESSORS! The Cherub's arrows applying slow to the hanged and dragging it back from the corner only worked for so long. Terror duels left and right really drained my hand of cards. Tots missed sprint at every opportunity. 

Realizing I've got no henchmen and limited small soulstone models. Trying to find something for that 5ss slot in my list. Changelings? Iggy? Anyone have thoughts?

Normally the first purchase each round has a 5ss discount.

This means you can get a model up to 5ss for free. Or you can buy Nekima for 8ss instead (for example). 

If you have 9ss after your game against Seamus, you effectively have 14ss to spend on the first new model. Anything after the first one gets no discount.