Titania and barbaros

Joachim

Hi guys,

Last weekend I've had my first tournament experience and I played neverborn, 2 games of titania, 1 game of zoraida.

It was a really fun experience and surprisingly I was able to go 1/1/1.

1st game was guard the stash with leave your mark, recover evidence, dig their graves and something else i don't remember right now.

I played:

titania

-royal indignation

- audience with the queen

- behold my glory

primordial magic

mysterious emissary

cyclops

rougarou

tooth

doppleganger

will o' wisp

I'm sure I can improve on this crew, though I like how it plays and playing a crew repeatedly helps in improving and knowing where the crew weaknesses lies and what i can change up.

Fortunately a friend of my mine won an alternate barbaros that tournament that i can borrow. How do you guys play barbaros with titania in what kind of crews and schemes/strats?

There is another local tournament in februari, so I might also get a grootslang cause I like the models, any ideas how it fits in with titania?

Thanks in advance for the feedback. Joachim.

8 hours ago, HydroMog said:

also adding in some kind of lure effect in addition to titania can help with this. so thinking lilitu would perform well with that.

Yes, I agree, that adding a lure to the pushes already available and the threat of rougarou is a strong option.

Though I really love the aesthetic of crew box and I am always in favor of running crews at least mainly thematic, so I'm afraid I'd struggle to fit in lilitu.

I'm also a sucker for the mysterious emissary, so I basically make 40ss lists :)