using thalarian quellers effectively with sonnia

JosephCurwen

They don't look like scheme runners to me. Use 'em to enchant Sam's and Francisco's weapons and put that horrible conditions if ou think there will still be threats left. I faced Sonnia with one of these in a reckoning game with quixn murder and my crew went down so fast that it was just silly.

I like them best with Lucius, Thralls and Queeg. Issue command on thrall - use soulstone for rams, damage thralls - focus attack, heal the damage back = Free Card. Starting point for Queeg's free push. Attack buff is great, suppression markers can be laid by issue command also (with focus or without), restraining wand is really good sometimes.

Try Lucius, they are awesome with him.

39 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

Has anyone managed to use the Quellers' suppression markers effectively?  I haven't gotten them going yet.

My clubmate did last week. He put it near Judge. I forgot it and tried doing combat effectiveness but it needs a suit so I whiffed that. Did the Judge's (0) to push but guess what - it also needs a suit!!! Massive fail. :(

They should be great against Raspy, she needs suits for a lot of her casts I think. Screws with Belles, Pandy, Crit strike, Squeel and Infect. That it doesn't require LoS is so insane, his Queller was 100% safe the entire game despite removing suits on my models.

4 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

Has anyone managed to use the Quellers' suppression markers effectively?  I haven't gotten them going yet.

Markers did great against Molly (one of the 2-day tourney games). 2 markers at the centre was a huge annoyance for her. She spent way too many soulstones and inefficient walks/pushes to counteract.

• Like 1