Can anyone tell me about Edge Point?

anencephalous

I am creating a custom Malifaux campaign for my posse, and geographically, Edge Point seems like the most convenient place to put it.

Do we know anything about Edge Point? Does it come up in any of the fluff, or in the roleplaying material?

If anyone can point me in the direction of any source material, I would greatly appreciate it.

Through The Breach's Into the Bayou has a lot about Edge Point, but I can give you summary. 

It's south of Malifaux City, literally sitting on the edge of the Bayou. It has a large railroad, serving as a hub for the towns in the south, and (until recently, perhaps) had a large number of mercenaries who guard trains against Neverborn attacks. Edge Point is actually pretty sleepy; the folk are friendlier and the Guild guardsmen aren't so pushy; the Arcanists and Ressers don't have much interest in it, the Neverborn stick to the badlands, and the Gremlins... well, Gremlins are allowed in Edge Point, provided they behave themselves. They're curiosities to the wealthy and tolerable (if erratic) neighbors to everyone else. The biggest problems in Edge Point are the insects and smell of the swamp, so everything seems to have insect netting.

• Like 2