Video Battle report 50ss Lady Justice vs Sandeep

HexBag

I'm 18 min into the video and I really like it. GO ARCANISTS! (it looks a little grim for them right now :( ) It's really hard finding battle reports that are worth watching, I love the narration and the showing of the card flips. Oh! and the way you have corrected mistakes during the match and the narration is great. Some battle reports don't even mention them and it's pretty frustrating. Please keep up the great work. 

2 hours ago, frostwolf428 said:

I'm 18 min into the video and I really like it. GO ARCANISTS! (it looks a little grim for them right now :( ) It's really hard finding battle reports that are worth watching, I love the narration and the showing of the card flips. Oh! and the way you have corrected mistakes during the match and the narration is great. Some battle reports don't even mention them and it's pretty frustrating. Please keep up the great work. 

Thank you ! very happy you liked it ! :D guess i will just have to keep make more videos then. ^_^ 

On 11/16/2017 at 5:38 AM, HexBag said:

Some great Lady J vs sandeep action! 

I listen to you guys about your suggestion for the upcoming videos and i hope the quality

of the video have increased :)

Watched it, loved it. The quality has definitely increased and I'd say it's very, very good. I like that the after talk is relatively short, but still has the interesting things in it. What would you have changed, what mistakes did you do. When you're not playing the game it's sometimes hard to realize when things started to go wrong and the Performer was definitely a money maker in this game but it completely went over my head that there was a point where it could have died instead of the Silent One. It would have been a very different game if it had. I think the Performer denied 3 points of Search the Ruins and picked up one or two head markers while engaged. That's a pretty hefty VP swing.

Awesome game, great video!

On 2017-11-17 at 12:38 AM, emiba said:

Watched it, loved it. The quality has definitely increased and I'd say it's very, very good. I like that the after talk is relatively short, but still has the interesting things in it. What would you have changed, what mistakes did you do. When you're not playing the game it's sometimes hard to realize when things started to go wrong and the Performer was definitely a money maker in this game but it completely went over my head that there was a point where it could have died instead of the Silent One. It would have been a very different game if it had. I think the Performer denied 3 points of Search the Ruins and picked up one or two head markers while engaged. That's a pretty hefty VP swing.

Awesome game, great video!

Thank you ! :D Performers should not be ignored in  such interact heavy scheme pool and if would have been killed instead of the silent one

i belive we are looking at a totaly different game here :) I belive the guild player had a plan at that time to pick

of the silent one but he forgot that the performer could blow up scheme markers and he was abit upset with himself after the game.

On 2017-11-16 at 10:10 PM, Ozymandias79 said:

Very cool report. I might have missed it, but narrating the points being scored would be a nice addition (I half watch while working or cleaning).  I was rooting for Lady J, basically anyone but sandeep... ;)

No i didnt mention the score end of turns but its something i will do from now on ^^ 

Im very happy that the game was still quite close and i hope to bring more exciting reports like this in the future :) 

If people have any suggestions or input on the this video and the other video with zoraida vs leveticus i appriciate to hear 

your thoughts and see your comments what you think about them. 

Tiny spoiler, we are probably going to see Gremlin vs Ten thunder next time.

• 2 weeks later...