Manifested Powers + Immuto or Triggered Immuto

syscr

Mage pursuit (from Into the Steam) has the New Manifestation or Triggered Immuto on the first level.

With the New Manifestation I can alternatively add one free (no additional TN cost) Immuto to one Manifestation I already possess.

With Triggered Immuto I can add one free (no additional TN cost) Immuto to one Manifestation I already possess that activates on a trigger with a specific suit.

Either I misunderstood something or there is no reason to take Triggered Immuto EVER.

To make things more complicated, in TTB 2ED the Manifested Power looses the information about alternative free Immuto.

So according to the rules, which one should it be?

Actually one of my players took the trigger for his power.  He had Improve Fate and wanted to add a pulse to it so he could buff his buddies at the same time.  Problem is if he just adds a pulse to it, any enemy in range also gets the bonus.  So he made it a trigger so that he can control when it pulses and when it doesn't.  Generally you will only take the trigger immuto if you want more control over when it triggers.

• Like 2