Monday Preview - Alternate Rasputina

Nef

Very cool sculpts, but I'm a little disappointed that Rasputina, who already has quite possibly the coolest of the Vintage Master sculpts (as well as several metals and an Avatar), is getting more love over some of the other Arcanist masters like Ironsides or Mei Fing, who each only have one sculpt (including 1st ed. metals).  I suppose the winter theme sort of forces the decision, but it would still be nice for some of the Masters with fewer sculpts to get new options over the more classic Masters that are already spoiled for choice.

• Like 1

Just now, Cavalierartist said:

As Rasputina was my first master, drawing me into Malifaux in the first edition, I am happy as a kid at Christmas over this nightmare crew! Now I just have to deal with my first world problem of which sculpt I will use.

Actually, thinking about it, Raspy was my first Master too!

• Like 1

Our local Raspy has a Krampus proxy Snow Storm already, so I’m used to reading curving horns as that henchman. They’re both excellent models so I don’t know which one I like more.

Think I see one smaller snowball which might be the wendigo? The gifts must be gamin. They have gamin arms. But then, there’s three snowmen... :huh:

Just now, Gnomezilla said:

Our local Raspy has a Krampus proxy Snow Storm already, so I’m used to reading curving horns as that henchman. They’re both excellent models so I don’t know which one I like more.

Think I see one smaller snowball which might be the wendigo? The gifts must be gamin. They have gamin arms. But then, there’s three snowmen... :huh:

the wendigo is the 3 gifts (Feet-Arms-Head)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2