Looking for Parker Barrows Tips vs Summoners

Virtus

As the title suggests, how do you play Parker Barrows against summoners? The only summoner I feel like Parker can stand up to is Ramos because you can ignore armor and draw cards off of killing spiders. I feel like Crate of Dynamite can be really useful against someone like Kirai because she deals damage to summon, and Crate gets around Terrifying and Hard to Wound that Ressers have in spades. Instead of going for Crate of Dynamite, should I focus more on doing Hands in the Air on the summoner before they activate?

I like using Hands in the Air against the Summoner, as well as any tech piece (Philip and the Nanny or Carrion Emissary in my area) that is going to want to make tactical actions.  If you can land two Pay Ups, then your opponent is really going to have a hard time having the cards in hand to summon AND take actions with those key models.  Stick up can help too - if your opponent pays you stones, they have fewer stones to summon with.  I haven't gotten a lot of use out of Crate of Dynamite, but that's because I'm still figuring out when to put it into my rotation.  

I've also been enjoying taking Anna Lovelace in my Parker crews.  Summoners with movement tricks (Kirai and Swirl Spirits, Asami with her Grasping Tendrils, etc) sure don't appreciate it.  Add on that Anna can summon herself, and you have a better chance of keeping up in activations.

No doubt about it, though - summoners are a pain for Parker.  

• Thanks 1