Can I share my Google Doc Spreadsheet Character Sheet?

Griautis

Here it goes : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w940rgHj_Pj0UDlCQulTxPYzEbYSn94lKDq-EVds_v0/edit#gid=0 

If you have comments about it, please post here, or use the comment feature on the spreadsheet itself. 

To use it, hit file -> Make a copy. You need to use this to also copy the script which makes TALENT work :)

Currently, all the aspect changing talents are supported. As well, as the talents which change used Aspect for skills.Feel free to check READ ME sheet for full list of supported talents

If anything can be improved - please tell me :)

• Like 1

Progress update: Have all the stat modifying talents, except for Leg and Torso Modification. Still considering how to do them best.

Would it be fine if they required stating the current option in parenthesis to work? For example Leg Modification (Chargers) would improve charge, while Leg Modification (Light Alloy) would improve walk?

Similarly, haven't put in talents which come in based of pursuits and starting pursuits. Thinking if it was fine to force the Pursuits space to be written in order (that is, first taken Pursuit should always be the first one written in the cell), similarly, would it be fine to have a requirement of pursuits being written with their levels in parenthesis? so it could look something like "Bokor(3), Wastrel (10)"? 

Once I figure out these, I'll proceed to put it an option to choose your tarrot (so the Destiny steps are named correctly), 
And I'm also considering to have the talent list fill in the rules based on name alone (that way, you just write in your talent names and the rules jump in by themselves. )

• 1 month later...

Hello, thanks for this sheet it seems like it will be really helpful! Forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm still new to Through the Breach) but it appears that the Defense Aspect is calculating incorrectly. If my understanding is correct it should be 2+ Speed or Evade, whichever is higher (barring any modifications or Talents that affect this). When I fiddle around with the sheet, it does not appear to add two to either the speed or the evade and sometimes it seems like it is doing odd things, like potentially adding the two together? 

Examples:

• When Speed=0 and Evade=3, Defense=3
  • When Speed=1 and Evade=3, Defense=3
  • When Speed=2 and Evade=3, Defense=4 
  • When Speed=3 and Evade=3, Defense=5
  • When Speed=3 and Evade=0 through 10, Defense=5

I'm only passingly familiar with GoogleDocs Scripts so I wasn't able to find anything in there to help find the source of the problem. Thank you very much!

Hey, thanks for looking at this, and for posting about the issue. It's fixed now :)

As an aside, I'm trying to find some time to also do Grimoire data similar to Talents, so it would be drop downs with spell info popping out. Some day I'll find the time :)

Longer version:Turns out, while GoogleDocsScript code was correct for Evade, I actually didn't feed Evade into the formula. The Template is fixed, to manually fix the problem (without recopying the template), in defense field insert an evade variable between speed and grace, so it looks like this

=DEFENSE(speed,evade,grace,deceive......... (whatever is there already). 

On the side ,while looking at the problem, I noticed that Duplicitous talent had a bug so fixed that as well in the code, however that requires recopying the template to get the new code. 

And another update: Recently found a bug with Drudge and Dabbler talents not working, and Criminal pursuit giving access to the talents of those pursuits. That was fixed a couple of days ago. Didn't want to create a separate post for just that small change. 

Also, in the future, it would be very helpful if when posting examples of an issues, you would also write down what you expect the correct value to be. That way, it's much faster for me to verify that my changes actually fixed the issue :)