The Washhouse / Department of Ungentlemanly Affairs

gribble

Not sure this is the right place for this, but I can't find a better forum...

I've been catching up on the Malifaux story via the Breachside Broadcast, and I just listened to the story from Twisting Fates about The Washhouse / Department of Ungentlemanly Affairs. I loved the story and hoped they might be featured elsewhere as well, but a quick search of the Into the Steam PDF didn't turn anything up. I figured that would be the most likely book to have more information.

Have they featured anywhere else in Malifaux stories or games?

• 7 months later...

While I haven't finished the storylines, as of now, with what I've read, they don't appear much.  But I do think that there are several figures who might be linked to it.  Ironsides might be technically a part of it.  I figure it's all of the non-mage arcanists who are fighting the Guild.  Or maybe the elites of the organization.

Nah there is nothing else that I can remember yet as a story or more details.  Ironside would not be linked to them as they are more covert Arcanist and less MS&U *Tony closer to that side*.  English Ivan does get mentioned in Mei Feng's Vignette as he was the one that saved her from being caught by the Guild and nursed her back to health... and plans to use her to infiltrate the 10T.

• Thanks 1