Malifaux App Launched!

Lucidicide

Well in the midst of all the "doesn't work" comments I would like to add another "very cool!" comment (already having trouble choosing the background option I like most!). I can second with any software release a pile of bugs will role in as it first hits the hoard (it happens) and am looking forward to seeing those ironed out and switching to using this as my primary app once they are.

I think all of these issue just go to show how awesome crewfaux has been for so long. Developing apps isn't easy, likely why this has taken so long. Good on Wyrd for getting the ball rolling. Will be interesting to see where it goes from here. Hoping for some of the features that warmachine has myself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, qoob said:

Just curious...do I have some sort of account or is the card purchase linked to the device? 

I was wondering this myself... I'm not super app-savvy, so if I buy the cards, how to I transfer them to other devices, or when I get a new phone. 

Can I link it between devices? If I make a crew on my phone, will it be a available on my tablet? 

And lastly, I'd love it if you made a computer version of this (although I've been told that's a crap-tonn of work) 

Thanks and looking forward to it becoming available in Japan! 

I rather the creater to be limited to the chosen faction.   When creating it will hide the options that are not within the cost  remaining.   If I turn invalided visible it will show all the options to include out of faction models that you can't take anyhow. 

Have already used the Bug report but i might suggest it will be easier for your devs if the form gets:

• Device type
  • OS version

And allow an upload of a screenshot of the issue if possible.

This will make things easier to bugfix and it will take less dev time to deal with

But finding the app pretty good so far and very happy to pay for the card upgrade!

• Like 2

Great news!

My group of players wants to know if there's any plans to translate the cards to other languages? As some of them aren't good at all with english.

Anyway, I've donwloaded it myself and as a henchman, having the up to date cards at hand at any time, is a great resource.

• Like 1

Sorry to say, but this app is not usable now:

1. Im going to change my Iphone on android and now I didn't find option to link my purchase to another device.

2. No shemes lock after starting encounter(ofcouse we all fair players, but...)

3. Realy bad design, stat card don't fit in the screen, fonts and so on....

4. There is no option to change crew in the encounter - I want to build my crew after I know schemes, not before

5. Filters in model list don't work

So after all - now I won't use this app untill you'll fix all problems

But any way - you only started, hope to see this app better soon ;)

And sorry for my English, didn't praktice for a long time :(