Considering a mcm armor skew

4thstringer

I'm not sure this would be good but am excited to try it.

50 SS Guild Crew
McMourning + 4 Pool
 - Test Subjects (1)
 - Guild Coroner (1)
 - On The Clock (1)
Zombie Chihuahua (2)
Peacekeeper (11)
Riotbreaker (6)
Waldgeist (6)
Riotbreaker (6)
Waldgeist (6)
Witchling Stalker (5)
Nurse (5)

(exported from CrewFaux)

Not sure I'll keep guild coroner.  And am not sure if injection and riot breakers could mean 7" plus scheme marker or not. 

People seem to already consider us an armour faction and bring things to deal. If facing outcasts I would probably advice against it. Some factions like neverborn don't ignore armour as easily so it should work well there. I'm thinking of ways to try my hand at guild waldgeists myself. Can't find that many synergies unfortunately :( Maybe something with pushes if you somehow manage their rooted thing.

lul I can only imagine seeing your face against a wong crew (minimum 3x models that ignore armor with min 3 damage). I think if you know what your playing against it could be decent. But into many factions they just bring lots of ignore defensive abilities. Thats why tbh if I was going armor spam the best way to go is Hoffman. There is no counter to you cant ignore armor.