Field of Terror Summon Guide

Design Dragon

So in the Halloween story scenario for Malifaux Chronicles 32, there's a custom summoning master. Here's the list of models that he can summon with his (1) Prey on Fear action. This list doesn't yet include Ripples of Fate (don't own that one yet), but has all the other book models listed. Note the ability's TN equates to a card draw of 4+SS cost of card, so the max SS he could possibly summon would be a 10 SS model on the flip of a red joker unless there's some model or upgrade that can increase your Ca. I listed higher SS cost models here too just in case.

iqJS25r.jpg

-The Lone Marhsal

- Executioner

-Peacekeeper

-The Hanged

-Howard Langston

-Sabertooth Cerberus

-Teddy

-Mature Nephilim

-Killjoy

-The Illuminated

-Rogue Necromancy

-Student of Sinew

-Student of Steel

-Student of Viscera

-Coppelius

-The Sow

-Yin The Penangalan

-Talos

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, EnternalVoid said:

Pretty interesting but technically he cannot summon all the models on that list, he can only summon minion or enforcers, no Henchmen.  So no Nothing Beast, no Ama No Zako, and no Paul Crockett.

Yep, good point. Removed those three (Nothing Beast was errata'd to henchman too if anyone is wondering).

On 11/1/2017 at 9:31 PM, emiba said:

So... He can only hire or summon models with terrifying.

...And friendly models without terrifying within :aura12 gains Terifying (All) 9? Doesn't seem like that will happen very often...

I thought that at first too, but it's actually all MINIONS........or models with terrify. Since minions are just a subset of models this makes sense. The wording on the model could use some improvement, but basically, he has a giant hiring pool consisting of all minions. And you can hire higher (or lower I guess) rankings if the models have terrify. Are there any peons with terrify? Lol

23 hours ago, The MechE said:

I thought that at first too, but it's actually all MINIONS........or models with terrify. Since minions are just a subset of models this makes sense. The wording on the model could use some improvement, but basically, he has a giant hiring pool consisting of all minions. And you can hire higher (or lower I guess) rankings if the models have terrify.

So by that logic, he can hire all Enforcers. I don't see how that lets him summon any minion.