Triple Stalk McMourning

Bucket Monkey

Just wondering if anyone has tried this yet.  Using a Rogue Necromancy with 2 Monster Hunters.  I've been mulling over a couple of lists to try, but I wonder if it's too card intensive.  But precise Monster Hunters getting extra shots and movement seems too good not to try. 

The list I've been thinking about is...

50 SS Guild Crew
McMourning + 5 Pool
 - Test Subjects (1)
 - On The Clock (1)
 - Guild Coroner (1)
Zombie Chihuahua (2)
Myranda (8)
 - A Debt To The Guild (1)
Rogue Necromancy (10)
 - A Debt To The Guild (1)
Monster Hunter (6)
Monster Hunter (6)
Brutal Effigy (4)
Gupps (4)
Gupps (4)

12 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Myranda can't turn into a rogue necromancy though so if she's part of the deal and you could go that way.

You mean not everyone owns 3 Cerbeii? 

I was just wondering if there was a reason why Rogue rather the cerberus just to get the stalk out there. Granted "these are the models I own" is a reasonable reason. I would have thought that there was a greater chance for cereberus to get more use out of Debt than the Rogue necromancy, to the extent that I would probably rather hire a cerberus with it rather than Myranda, because that upgrade slot being used is probably worth more to me than the soulstone I save. But I accept if you are wantign thwe chance to adapt, then myranda is in there. 

So I would probably drop Myranda and the necromancy and run 2 monster hunters and 2 cerberus with debt, to maximise the stalk options on turn 1 if I was trying this to extreme. 

• Like 1

Only have the one Cerberus atm as I've only recently picked up Marcus.

I like having the ranged option with the rogue if I don't want to commit too early. Also when I get a proxy for the Domedor theres some synergy there.

Planning to get another soon, but the oct/Nov guild releases need to come first.

I'll definitely try the double monster hunters, double debt Cerberus list.

20 minutes ago, RustAndTheCity said:

Why stop at triple stalked?

50 SS Guild Crew
McMourning + 5 Pool
 - Test Subjects (1)
Myranda (8)
Rogue Necromancy (10)
Sabretooth Cerberus (9)
Sabretooth Cerberus (9)
Monster Hunter (6)
Monster Hunter (6)

(exported from CrewFaux)

This moment when you realize you feel comfortable enough in you deployment zone and do not want to go anywhere.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Gnomezilla said:

I think my favorite feature of that list is how little the card values in your hand matter. Nothing in your hand over a 5? Fantastic! :D

OFFTOPIC

I had similiar feelling with lady J and Recruiters and Jury in my last game. I must add monster hunters :)