Kai

Iron Painter 2017 - Round Three Announcement

35 minutes ago, Buntman said:

Congratulations to all winners! @Dirty, your work is really great, good luck in the next round! 

@Demonn Agram, I wish we don't have a duel at this Iron Painter and you stick to the gold tier!

@Max Kurdo, let the Strangest Thing win!

thanks mate. hope you get bumped back up and we do :D

@Phosphexborn I opponent! You might have it easy on this round since I might be a DNF by lack of time and energy... Just started my new job as teacher and its draining me to the bone...!

I wish you a very good luck for the remainder of the competition!

On 01.11.2017 at 7:13 AM, neoezekiel said:

Well, I'm not sure what to do with this round but this feels like a good starting point. Yes, that is a Nightmare Lord Chompy Bits.

rps20171101_001242.jpg

Interesting, I have the same stuff on my work place at this moment)) It seems we have the same idea xD

• Like 2

On 11/1/2017 at 9:26 PM, dragonkey said:

Hmm not sure what to make of this round's theme. It was definitely not what I was expecting! Well, here goes nothing!

large.20171101_181937.jpg.b242d2a1edd0e7bc9739915cff091707.jpg

Sooo tempted to buy a new model for this lol I love that model

• Like 2

I might have been a little overambitous. Still waiting for half my stuff to arrive.

And next week I am away on business. Gonna be a tough last weekend.

It’s all so very quiet here this round. Everyone must be furiously painting their entries. 

I have done next to nothing as I’ve been away on a business trip so I’m starting to panic a little.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been working on

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, icatsai said:

It’s all so very quiet here this round. Everyone must be furiously painting their entries. 

or watching season two of Stranger Things :D:D:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@icatsai, to answer your question, I'm still stuck making/painting the base (there's a pic a bit earlier in this thread). still haven't touched either of my minis...

and have spent better part of the day watching ice hockey :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, icatsai said:

I have done next to nothing as I’ve been away on a business trip so I’m starting to panic a little.

Oh you know what I've done?)) Almost nothing! in two days!! ISo I also sense a little panic))

@Demonn Agram is actually right! At this moment I'm looking 6 episode of the 2 season xDD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, icatsai said:

I so understand you. Had this situation last round. It was horrible -whole Mexico city did not have epoxy resin for water simulation

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Oh you know what I've done?)) Almost nothing! in two days!! ISo I also sense a little panic))

@Demonn Agram is actually right! At this moment I'm looking 6 episode of the 2 season xDD

I managed to get some of my base built tonight but now I am working 14 hour days for 2 days so not much chance to do more. I hope you are enjoying Season2 @Stark I watched it last week and loved it! 

• Like 1