Kai

Round Two Voting - Information

I know I'm not the only person breathing a sigh of relief at the end of our second countdown!  First off thank you so much to everyone who continues to participate.  We started you guys off with a tough one with OSL, and then asked for even more hard work with Water, Water Everywhere.  And the different interpretations were a lot of fun to look at in every catgeroy!  With all that said, it's finally time.  Round two of submissions is over!  Brushes are down, paint is dry, epoxy or resin is set and cured.  That means it is time for the voting! While we may be voting in the bronze category only this time around, you wouldn't know it from many of the entries!  We saw pirates, sea monsters, boats, and more!  And while I may have been drowning in submissions, they are all sorted!  Make sure you read ALL of the information below before heading to the poll (link provided at the bottom)

A reminder that our gold and silver voting will be handled by our esteemed panel of judges.  If you want to take a look at the awesome entries though head on over to the galleries!  

Gold: http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/gallery/category/56-round-2-water-water-everywhere-gold-finished/

59ef5898322c7_GoldTier.PNG.384a91ae6f53c745c1a6d911b415d6ff.PNG

Silver: http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/gallery/category/57-round-2-water-water-everywhere-silver-finished/

59ef5c94196f9_TryAgain.thumb.PNG.cff0404fee4c995449525e069b8ce124.PNG

For bronze the voting will be handled via the poll in this thread.  We have attached images for each entry, and all you have to do is choose your favorite out of EACH head to head pairing.  Please make sure you vote in each head to head.  The gallery for bronze can be found here: http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/gallery/category/58-round-2-water-water-everywhere-bronze-finished/.  Feel free to head over there to comment on your favorite pieces, or to get a closer look at some of the images!   

A few notes about the pairings.  Due to multiple DNF's there was a significant amount of repairing.  This means that some of the pairings will be different than the original pairings posted in the announcement thread.  In addition @Nonparity was moved up to silver due to a DNF in that bracket.  Thank you again to everyone for participating!  There were some awesome submissions, and we can't wait to see what you have ready for round 3!  

Below you will find the list of people who were either a DNF or dropped.  If you were paired against one of these people you were re-paired to have an opponent if possible.  This repairing was done randomly.  If you feel you are incorrectly on this list please PM me.

• Zerachial
  • MiniPainterInk
  • MeatAndFauxtatoes
  • Malleus Dei
  • WanderingAcorn
  • Malifool4hire
  • MagmaPainter
  • Vega
  • Liriot
  • trent
  • Lashura
  • Kowr
  • Tiaburn Stedd
  • Landmasteroflancaster
  • KingTiddles
  • TauVictor
  • stump_chunkman
  • Spammt
  • Skypainter 77
  • hofzinser
  • skarekrow
  • SirJohn
  • GrudgeMonkey
  • fllesh
  • stuffin_puffin
  • failOrange
  • Erolskaja
  • Poni
  • Polyfox
  • Pitlord442
  • Dezrians
  • Oswin G.
  • Darren Linacre
  • Coveleski
  • Brushforhire
  • BruceStrange
  • Mkvi_minis
  • MisterSteves
  • BreckenHipp

If you made it to this point, that means you are ready to vote!  Head on over to the polls: http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/132469-round-two-voting-poll/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Wildchevy said:

So who did I get repaired with since Malleus Dei went DNF?

All pairings can be found in the actual voting thread.

EDIT: But @Aaron is correct.

• Like 1

Just now, sycorax said:

@Kai

You seem to have have @Akler paired against himself!!

Yep!  This is accurate.  He didn't have a partner and I didn't want him to feel left out :) 

Which means you can either vote for Akler.  Or if you don't like his work you can vote for Akler :P

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Kai said:

Yep!  This is accurate.  He didn't have a partner and I didn't want him to feel left out :) 

Which means you can either vote for Akler.  Or if you don't like his work you can vote for Akler :P

Okie doke! Congrats to Akler then! Or is that Akler?!

As with round 1 I assume we MUST vote on the pairing with our own submissions in then?

Yeah definitely vote on your own submission and every other one!  We want lots of votes!  It's now time for...Iron Voter!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nonparity said:

Oh my! I'm moved to the Silver bracket!! I'm happy that i've keep up and been able to submit something in the end! @Joe Cool good luck! Your entry is really awesome!

Well done, you deserved it :) (and i dont mean the others did not, it was just so many great works and only that much for the tiers)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, domperignome said:

hey @Kai any chance to add direct links to bigger pictures?

Unfortunately not.  Just head over to the gallery if you want to get larger images.  

4 minutes ago, argailwall said:

@Kai , won't this type of voting though won't enforce the easy way out rule? since there won't be points for getting the average?

This has already been handled internally.  

2 minutes ago, Kai said:

This has already been handled internally.  

ok, it's not that i had a problem, i am just a rules junkie :P (software developer, rules is everything)

• Haha 1

@Kai - oh no! Somehow you ended up with the older (less bright/good) photo in the poll, despite deleting it from the gallery.

Don't suppose there is any chance to fix it now?

2 minutes ago, gribble said:

@Kai - oh no! Somehow you ended up with the older (less bright/good) photo in the poll, despite deleting it from the gallery.

Don't suppose there is any chance to fix it now?

Should be fixed now.  Make sure you refresh before you check. 

• Like 1

Is there the restriction on voting to participants and forum members who have 10 or more posts like there was for 1st round voting?