Spoiler Alert: Duel of Fate Lady J vs Nicodem

Bucket Monkey

1 minute ago, RustAndTheCity said:

Has anyone said what it will mean for the winner? Will we see a new alt lady J? A nightmare lady J crew box?

The winner doesn't die. Nicodem is going to be dead in lore. 

Admitedly though I am annoyed at the fact that the thunders had to be involved in this, why couldn't Nico and J just find and kill each other the old fashioned way? The thunders never seem to lose and manage to manipulate everyone like puppets and its kinda annoying to me. 

17 hours ago, Xavian and Deathgrip said:

The winner doesn't die. Nicodem is going to be dead in lore. 

Admitedly though I am annoyed at the fact that the thunders had to be involved in this, why couldn't Nico and J just find and kill each other the old fashioned way? The thunders never seem to lose and manage to manipulate everyone like puppets and its kinda annoying to me. 

I will agree that a part of me is hoping for the 10T to get a really blood nose here in the fluff at some point, if only because they have avoided it save when it is self inflicted to this point.  That said I do not think Nicodem is going to die.  They never said that the loser would die *as far as I remember*, only that there would be real consequences.  For all we know it might mean someone gets a limb cut off.

that said Nicodem is one of the few I imagine that would possible be able to cheat death without outside interference and turn himself into an undead.  Of course for something like that he would have to take a fatal wound and escape *like a bullet to the gut or losing an arm and bleeding out*.  That all said I am saying either a lost of status and resources, a Limb, or maybe Eyes but still alive and kicking in the end.