Monday Preview - The Commander

Nef

5 minutes ago, TemplaroftheMS&U said:

Can we expect a few Lucius style options from the Pursuit?
Like What lackey's are for?, Elite Training? 

Lackeys shows up in TtB form in the new overseer rules in the core book, as does the defensive trigger to shunt damage onto said lackeys. Seems like Lucius is something of an overseer/commander mix. 

11 hours ago, spooky_squirrel said:

I approve of this notion.

Half the fun is naming the lobsters and waving back at them as they go into the pot!

Why do I feel like this should be the modern Guild motto? :P

6 hours ago, Pyrflamme said:

Vaguely surprised you aren't squealing at the thought of leading a stompybot legion.

Stompybots aren't expendable! :huh: Stompybots are to be maintained and protected and cherished! :wub:
(the idea of leadership died in me along with my interest in Resser-like hordes of undead...now I'm the expendable one.)

• Haha 1

I just want to play Commander with few lackeys and own small gang with attitude of: Man bumps into one of us. We corner him at alley and extort him. "You're gonna pay for that.... That'll be 2 Pence." "Wow. Two pence. Whacha gonna do with da money boss?" "We are gonna get ourselves our hard earned cups of coffee." then I proceed to go some bar and order a cup of coffee, while my minions pay for they own glasses of water. Then go through oscar worthy display of emotions as they die, but get over it in few minutes and start looking for new goons who'll help me get my espresso money.

On the hand. My predictions for few pursuits:
-Anti magic pursuit that causes effects on characters that cast near it and removes suits etc.
-Some type of order/justice pursuit which punishes "evil" acts and removes conditions.
-Academic 2.0 type caster with rules and regulations as power source.
-Sniper pursuit, now that the 2E removed the rifle talents from Mercenary or tracker of some sorts.
-Treasure hunter, something between new mercenary and Pioneer.
-Noble, some type of social pursuit which gains bonuses from looking good and having money.
-Executioner

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...