New Nico Zahmbies

PirateCaptain

If that is verbatim from the card it sounds like you need to choose a single action from the card which any number of models can then borrow any number of times. I don't see it may only be taken once, bust that you can only take one of the actions on her card.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

If that is verbatim from the card it sounds like you need to choose a single action from the card which any number of models can then borrow any number of times. I don't see it may only be taken once, bust that you can only take one of the actions on her card.

That was my innitial read of the card also ... not sure if it's the right one though.

To me it very much sounds like every belle in 12 of Asura gets to each pick one of her ML actions and use it for the pounce, one time, during a particular belle's activation. Then during another belle's activation they get to do it again.

I mean, it's no 9 Belle list ;), but it'll get some work done.

• Like 1

Reading the ability, the wording seems to be centred around a model taking the action per activation. If the ability itself could only be used once per activation I believe the wording would be different. Something along the lines of 

"Residents of Rottenburg: Friendly Undead models within 12" and LoS may take Ml Actions printed on this model's stat card,
this ability may only be used once during any given models activation and cannot declare triggers".

That would take away the multiple pounce problem and limit it to just the once.

But I agree, at the moment Asura is very powerful and I'm sure she'll be nerfed during the next errata. She's going to be used a lot until then though.