[Sweden] Tumbaconfaux 2017

Ludvig

Saturday november 18th 2017 we say goodbye to gaining grounds 2017 with our last Stockholm tournament for the year.

This is a one day tournament for 16 players. We will play three rounds. We will keep to the gaining grounds 2017 document unless otherwise noted. 

The venue is Tumba gymnasium (Utbildningsvägen 2, 147 40 Tumba) outside of Stockholm. The event is held during the gaming meet Tumbacon where there will be several miniature tournaments as well as a board gaming area with board game sessions. Admittance to the three day event is included in the tournament registration fee. 

Schemes will be released here a few weeks in advance.

You either play fixed faction or fixed single master (allowed to be played in both factions if dual). Faction or master is declared at the start of the event.

We expect fully painted crews. Proxies need to be pre-approved by the event organiser. 

Alphaspel will be sponsoring this tournament with gift cards and will have a selection of Malifaux kits available in their shop at the venue.

The registration fee is 120kr. The rounds will be 2 hour 15 minutes including setup. Payments can be done by Swish or cash (SEK). I will contact you with my details when you have registered since I will not be posting my number here. No meals included but there are plenty of places to eat nearby. Registration is done through this google form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G6J_CIZ9pGJxHNtCz3vRq6-YEEgOCkUDdcS8UVz8rLA

Schedule (may be subject to slight changes):
09:00 registration
09:15 - 11:30 First round
11:30 - 12:45 Lunch
12:45 - 15:00 Second round
15:00 - 15:15 Short break
15:15 - 17:30 Final round
   Cleanup and prizes

Any questions you may have can be posted here or sent to me by personal message.

Hope I see you there!

Update with signups 171031:

1 Klas Swanljung
2 Niko Jokinen
3 Johan Hoflin
4 David Olovsson
5 Johan Westlund
6 Erik Gustafsson
7 Seijsing
8 Dennis Törnblom
9 Marcus Falk

Strats and schemes announced: