LGS Promotion FAQ

Kimberly

25 minutes ago, Solicitor 6 said:

Any word on a January 2018 FLGS promotion?

Thanks for asking @Solicitor 6

Our December Newsletter gave people an update about the LGS Promotions in 2018. 

"For the first quarter of 2018, we will not have any of the Local Game Store promotions. We believe firmly in supporting local stores and communities and we will return to them later in the year. Stay tuned as we work on what those promotions will be."

While this means there's nothing in the next few months, never fear, our promotions aren't going away forever!

I submitted a receipt for December but it wasn't itemized and I'm not sure if the picture I sent was large enough to show off the unopened starter box (Which has since been opened) and included a pre-order for Toshiro, which I couldn't snap a picture of. Is there a way to contact you or someone else to find out if that qualified? And if it didn't, how would I go about showing my qualification? Really want that draugr.

8 minutes ago, Bakuriel said:

I submitted a receipt for December but it wasn't itemized and I'm not sure if the picture I sent was large enough to show off the unopened starter box (Which has since been opened) and included a pre-order for Toshiro, which I couldn't snap a picture of. Is there a way to contact you or someone else to find out if that qualified? And if it didn't, how would I go about showing my qualification? Really want that draugr.

Email office.assistant@wyrd-games.net and I'll get ya taken care of. 

On 22/01/2018 at 6:56 AM, oistene said:

Can you force my local store to carry Wyrd products? (they do carry TtB, but I already got everything for it)

No, Wyrd can't force any LGS to do anything. However, the community can ;) If enough of your fellow gamers ask the LGS to start carrying Wyrd products, or simply ask them to order them, then they'll eventually start stocking it.

• Lucidicide unfeatured, featured and unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
On 1/17/2018 at 8:05 AM, Kimberly said:

Thanks for asking @Solicitor 6

Our December Newsletter gave people an update about the LGS Promotions in 2018. 

"For the first quarter of 2018, we will not have any of the Local Game Store promotions. We believe firmly in supporting local stores and communities and we will return to them later in the year. Stay tuned as we work on what those promotions will be."

While this means there's nothing in the next few months, never fear, our promotions aren't going away forever!

Are LGS promotions coming back anytime soon?

• 4 weeks later...

They haven't listed a new promotion since December. They said we weren't getting any Q1 this year, looks like none for Q2 or Q3 either. Honestly they've been really busy lately so probably have been putting everything into their new products - M3E, TOS and Wyrdscapes. The promotions were nice but while doing them they didn't seem to have any large projects going either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...