Monday Preview - Bayou Smuggler

Nef

Hey Wyrdos!  Another Monday another preview!  With Broken Promises released, we are taking a look at some art from outside of the book!  Today we are taking a look at some art for the Bayou Smuggler that isn't in the book!  Let's learn a little about this swamp dweller!

The Guild doesn't tend to look favorably upon trade with the Gremlins of the Bayou, particularly when that trade involves firearms (which make the gremlins more dangerous) or moonshine (which cuts into the profits of the Guild's lucrative alcohol sales).  For a Bayou Smuggler the potential profit that can be made by trading firearms, moonshine, bacon, and clothing from one race to another greatly outweighs the risk of getting caught by the Guild. 

Wyrd_MondayPreview_10.2_2017.thumb.jpg.2687ec6a55f27a8bec24275bd3b7d0b9.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, anumberone said:

Nice! We definitely need more hillbillies in gremlins.

In Mark 3 the faction will be known as "Bayou" or something maybe? I like the idea some people in malifaux are crazy enough to fit in with the gremlins. That gremlin lady from the flying piglet backstory seems to think so too!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Because Gremlin stuff is never a little to much, right?

Not really what I mean.  Not sure how to phrase it, but in the end if I could build the mini based on that image without the gator, I'd buy it, but if I can't, I won't be. In the end it won't really affect Wyrd's bottom line since I'd probably just spent that money on a different mini(s) from them. :P

I really should try playing malifuax at some point.