some lucius clarification needed

HydroMog

im currently looking at picking up lucius as another NB master and had a question about his upgrade with the personal retinue ability. 

Personal Retinue: Crews led by this model may hire up to 4 models with the Guardsman or Mimic Characteristic that are not the Crew’s declared Faction

from how i am reading this is that it is either up to 4 guardsmen only or up to 4 mimics only. so no mixing. is this a correct interpretation or is it up to a mix of each?

1 hour ago, Hatter said:

As an example, I recently played 2 Riflemen, Dashell, and a terracotta warrior into NB Lucius.  The results were decidedly "eh", but with the right board/pool I could see it doing work.

Why not infiltrate better guardsmen like Queeg and the investigator into a pounce faction oh god what have I done.

• Like 2

On 10/6/2017 at 1:32 PM, Gnomezilla said:

Why not infiltrate better guardsmen like Queeg and the investigator into a pounce faction oh god what have I done.

Mainly because I do not own Queeg or the investigator at this point.  

That said, some long range shooting is pretty nice to have in NB.  Nobody is expecting it.

Edited by Hatter
Terribly offensive autocorrect.

26 minutes ago, Hatter said:

Mainly because I do not own Queer or the investigator at this point.  

That said, some long range shooting is pretty nice to have in NB.  Nobody is expecting it.

Hahaha! Not sure if autocorrect or some private nickname but I laughed. :D

By long range shooting you mean freikorps trappers with range 28" I presume? ;) Riflemen are midrangers in my head.