Homefront League - Midgard Games Derry NH - Oct 2nd - Dec 11th 2017

PeregrineFalcon

We'll be running a league at MIdgard Comics and Games in Derry New Hampshire for the duration of the Homefront Campaign. For more information on Homefront, please read here (https://www.wyrd-games.net/homefront/).

By participating in the league you'll have access to guilders, and I'll be getting us a prize kit to distribute for everyone who participates.

Please post here or on the Facebook post on the Midgard "Looking for Group" page to sign-up. Can also chat with us on Discord here (https://discord.gg/NWDVC2A)

Participation is meant to be SUPER simple. You just need to submit your games normally through the Homefront submission form and then send me a quick message with the score and who played. I recommend having one person submit via Homefront and the opponent submit to me the results. In the end who ever has the highest League Points / Differential / Victor Points (LP/DIFF/VP) will get a prize. Another prize will be given to a faction that wins the Homefront (ties broken by LP/DIFF/VP), and a prize if your chosen Syndicate wins (ties broken by LP/DIFF/VP). 

• Only 1 game per week will count for the league (remember Homefront lets you play up to 5 per 2-week span). If you play a second game and want to replace a previous game just shoot me a message.
  • Our weeks will follow the Homefront weeks
  • You can play any size game
  • You can play any strategy and schemes you want
  • You can play story encounters
  • No painting requirements
  • Have fun!

So please post here or on FB with your Name, Faction, Syndicate