Tyrant Pledge Stretch Goals

Hammer_Zeit

Howdy!

Hope you can help to confirm something as it's causing a bit of anxiety with with a few friend of mine. I pledged for the Tyrant level but noticed that we only get 1 x  Commander Level Stretch Goals. However, it also states " If that Stretch Goal is a free miniature, we'll give you one for each of the Allegiance you chose!" A few friends and I are actually splitting this (2 of us want cult of the burning man, while the other 2 want the gibbering hordes). I just wanted to make sure that while we only get one set of tokens and one fate deck, we'll get 2 stretch goal mini set for the cult of the burning man and 2 stretch goal mini sets for the gibbering hordes.

Thanks for your time folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Aaron and others have answered this quite a few times. Tyrant level gets you 4x model stretch goals. You will get 4x allegiance boxes, 4x titans, 4x extra commanders, 4x squads, 4x solo models, 12x adjuncts. But you only get 1x of everything else.

Going double dual commander will yield the same models, but 4x of everything else, including the rule book. However the 2nd rulebook in each dual commander pledge can be given up for $45 in credit towards other stuff. That means a double dual could come out to: 4x models, 2x rule books, 4x everything else, $90 in credit for $600.

On 9/26/2017 at 8:41 AM, Hammer_Zeit said:

Howdy!

Hope you can help to confirm something as it's causing a bit of anxiety with with a few friend of mine. I pledged for the Tyrant level but noticed that we only get 1 x  Commander Level Stretch Goals. However, it also states " If that Stretch Goal is a free miniature, we'll give you one for each of the Allegiance you chose!" A few friends and I are actually splitting this (2 of us want cult of the burning man, while the other 2 want the gibbering hordes). I just wanted to make sure that while we only get one set of tokens and one fate deck, we'll get 2 stretch goal mini set for the cult of the burning man and 2 stretch goal mini sets for the gibbering hordes.

Thanks for your time folks!

This is correct. The minis for each Allegiance (in Tyrant it's 4 Allegiances), but only one copy of the other stuff (Fate Deck, Tokens).