Warped Reality -> Bultungin -> Attack chaining

Tiaden

Question

I thought I better ask this because I was already wrong a couple of times in the past.

So I play a Dreamer crew with Serena Bowman. Then I can attach the Upgrade Warped Reality on a Bultungin although he is a Minion, because the Upgrade explicitly states so. Right? (<=First question.)

If yes, then the Bultungin is now a Nightmare. Therefore the Dreamer can cast Empty Night on him and with the Journey trigger push him an let him perform a (1) Ml action. Now the real question. Does the Bultungin Perform the (1) Ml Action before or after Stalking Pounce triggers? And if I use Stalking Pounce for the (2) Ml action and afterwards the Brutal Knives Attack because of the Journey Trigger then I could get another (2) Ml Attack from the trigger.

Is that correct. Looks a bit too effective on a first glance, since all I need is a 4 and a high Mask to get 5 AP worth of quite strong attacks.

4 answers to this question

First yes it can take the upgrade.

You don't need it though, since empty night works on nightmare or minion, so you can already use it.

You make the pounce between the push and the melee attack and you get a second pounce if you hit trigger. Just remember that to get your 5 ap worth of attack you have to first spend a mask, then discard a card, then hit trigger and finally the opposing model has to reduce or prevent the damage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angelshard said:

Just remember that to get your 5 ap worth of attack you have to first spend a mask, then discard a card, then hit trigger and finally the opposing model has to reduce or prevent the damage.

The mask is built in on empty night. You are correct on everything else though. It's a cool combo against an armored target, if perhaps too resource intensive for general use.